[asterisk-users] [Announce] Web-MeetMe 3.0.0 released

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Wed Jan 3 18:26:29 MST 2007

Rob wrote:
> I'm using the latest svn trunk code.  The app_cbmysql builds,
> installs, and loads just fine.  But I don't get any CBMysql
> application within asterisk.  The only message I get as the
> module loads is something about finding the configuration file
> (successfully).
What version of Asterisk?  What does this command return:
*CLI> cb mysql status

> The database & tables are created, though the DDL scripts
> provided seem to require MySQL 5.  The configuration file
> (cbmysql.conf) is in place and has been modified to reflect
> reality (username/pass and socket location).
I would not expect the scripts to be MySQL 5 dependant, but
they were contributed by another developer, so perhaps they are.

How are you determining that you do not have the application?

What Does this command report:
*CLI> show application CBMySQL

Dan