[asterisk-users] Re: [Announce] Web-MeetMe 3.0.0 released

Rob Fugina rob.fugina at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 17:52:04 MST 2007

I'm using the latest svn trunk code.  The app_cbmysql builds, installs, and
loads just fine.  But I don't get any CBMysql application within asterisk.
The only message I get as the module loads is something about finding the
configuration file (successfully).

The database & tables are created, though the DDL scripts provided seem to
require MySQL 5.  The configuration file (cbmysql.conf) is in place and has
been modified to reflect reality (username/pass and socket location).

Any hints about what I must be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Rob