[asterisk-users] no unicall on 1.4 (was: OnHook Call Announcement...)

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 16:21:40 MST 2007

On 1/3/07, Anton Krall <akrall at intruder.com.mx> wrote:
> And probably wont be as Steve Underwood explained to me that he is now supporting openpbx and has stopped support for unicall on asterisk 1.4
>
> Can anybody at digium confirm? Is unicall going to be left out of 1.4?

This has nothing to do with Digium, it has to do with anybody wanting
to code the version for 1.4, AFAIK Steve never worked for Digium and
Digium never distributed Unicall driver.

Porting Unicall to 1.4 is in my TODO since 1 month ago, may be this
month I will have the time to give a look at the code and try to make
it work on 1.4, if somebody else cant do it before.

Regards.

--
"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"