[asterisk-users] Sangoma Remora A202

Todd H thouleasterisk at gleffsecurity.com
Wed Jan 3 15:10:42 MST 2007

Thanks - that turned out to be the problem.  Well- one of those
solutions.  I removed the blank and swapped the FXO module to the
other port.  I don't know if it was a bad port on the A200, but since
I don't plan on using it, I won't worry about it- just regret it in a
year when I get a second FXO module ;)

As for documentation, I did find the info on WanPipe, but am not sure
what Wanpipe is..   I'll do some more reading tonight.  Thanks for
the info.
   Todd