[asterisk-users] API: how to bridge originated call?

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 12:07:43 MST 2007

I have uploaded a working patch for version 1.2.12.1, and other that
seems to work in Trunk, but few people is reporting results, you can
help to get this into Asterisk, go here:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5841

The patch I ported to 1.2.12.1 is working fine, I have tested in my
servers, is the one called "bridge-1.2.12.1.patch", there are other
ones that say trunk, obviously only work with the trunk version of
Asterisk.

Kind Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"