[asterisk-users] Sangoma Remora A202

Todd H thouleasterisk at gleffsecurity.com
Wed Jan 3 06:43:04 MST 2007

Hi - I just got a Sangoma A200 card with a single 2FXO module and
what appears to be an empty module. I put the card in my Dell GX260,
but the power light on the front of the box just blinks and won't
power up.  I did take the power cable from the CDROM to put on the
card - I don't need the CDROM right now..

I'm looking for direction in getting this card working - I currently
have a new Trixbox, hoping it'll have the software for this card
already.  If not, I'll be back asking what drivers I need.  Sangoma
seems to have a lack of documentation, but it may just be me....
  thanks
     Todd