[asterisk-users] Block some number outgoing from joust one extention

Mattias Andersson eskes1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 05:08:19 MST 2007

Hi all!
I am shore someone have writing about it bout I cant find it.
I have a extension that I need to block from making expansive mobil calls.
Everyone else should be aloud to do the calls.

I am shore it is possible to be done sens I had a
commercial asterisk based PBX that I did that on.
However I have switch to Trixbox because I need
some custom functions not supported by the commercial product.
I would appreciate all help.
Regards
Mattias

Adress: