[asterisk-users] Dubai Caller ID

Mihaly Antal mischike at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 04:17:31 MST 2007

Hi!

I'm trying to set up an asterisk based PBX with a TDM400P +2 FXS +2
FXO modules in UAE/Dubai for home switching / voicemailing. I am using
the card Asterisk/Zaptel 1.4.0. I want to include a special route when
a certain caller calls into via PSTN. The problem is that I cannot
detect the Caller ID. I tryed various setting (cidsignalling,
cidstart) in my zapata.conf, here is the last version of it:

group=1
signalling=fxs_ks
usecallerid=yes
cidsignalling=dtfm
cidstart=ring
hidecallerid=no
callerid=asreceived
language=en
context=zap-incoming
channel => 1-2

If you know how to aquire UAE Caller ID with this hardware, please help me.

Cheers,
Mischi