[asterisk-users] OnHook Call Announcement...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Tue Jan 2 17:02:00 MST 2007

	I have a customer that is asking for a feature called On Hook Call
Announcement.  The way he explains it is that when someone is on another
call you can sort of break in into their conversation but only the local
person hears you and not the external caller.

	Basically he wants to use this function so he can call anyone in the
company even if they are already on a call (he is the big boss).  I saw
that there is a feature coming in 1.4 called Whisper paging that may do
something like this but I need to know if it is possible to do it in 1.2
because there is still no support for Unicall on 1.4

--
Telecomunicaciones Abiertas de Mexico S.A. de C.V.
Carlos Chàvez Prats