[asterisk-users] Re: Hi reg. 2 asterisk server

Thirumal Saminathan thiruns at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 22:30:00 MST 2007

Hi Noah,
  Thanks for your reply.
Please clarify one more doubt in extensions.conf file...
is the following dial plan is right way to call another server(frome serverA
to serverB)

exten => _5XXXXX,1,Dial(sip/5XXXXX at 192.1682.105:6030,15,tr)

exten => _5XXXXX,2,Hangup

here for an example the extension 510510 is in server B ...

plz do reply

Regards,
Thiru