[asterisk-users] Happy 2007!!!

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Mon Jan 1 16:52:11 MST 2007

Adam and bill are both wrong. The world revolves around me. Geeez cant we cut the crap (i.e. Happy new year is followed by a response that "hey it isnt the new year here yet"....) If you need the attention find a place where there is a live TV feed (report) and say "I am a tool, I need attention".... Geez...... (As a disclamer don't do it. I just hope you get my point)