[asterisk-users] voicemail advanced options problem with mysql datbase

srinivas Antarvedi srinivas.antarvedi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 21:17:18 MST 2007

Hello all

i have an asterisk setup integrated with mysql via odbc driver

myproblem is:

when i reading my voicemails, in advanced options the following functions
not working with realtime asterisk but working with flat files.

1. Reply to the message(option no:1)
2.Leave a message(option no:5)

i have following settings in my general section

_ searchcontexts=yes
_sendvoicemail=yes
[test1]
1001 => xxxx,,,,,,

[test2]
2001 =>  yyy,,,,,,,

Error Message showing:
"No mailbox number '2001' in context 'test1', no reply sent

The above problem occuring when i was reading my mailbox and
when i try to send a reply to the person who sent me the message
using advanced options no1

Can  anybody plaease help me out?

Thanks in advace
Srinivas Antarvedi