[asterisk-users] Newbie extensions.conf question

Chris Griffin cgriffin at 33keys.com
Wed Feb 28 19:21:54 MST 2007

There is nothing like that in my extensions.conf file. Maybe I should
have mentioned I'm running 1.2.14.

Chris Griffin
cgriffin at 33keys.com

On Feb 28, 2007, at 3:07 PM, Mike Lynchfield wrote:

try putting near the exten => 1000,1,dial stuff

On 2/28/07, Chris Griffin <cgriffin at 33keys.com> wrote:
I've installed Sven Slezak's Notify module. He gives the follow as an
example line to put into extensions.conf

exten => s,1000,Notify(${CALLERIDNUM}|${CALLERIDNAME}|${EXTEN}/
sunnybook)

I understand what is going on with this line but I don't know where
in the extensions.conf file to put it?

Thanks,
Chris Griffin
cgriffin at 33keys.com