[asterisk-users] No sound with Playback() or Background()

Kuba notme at konto.pl
Wed Feb 28 17:22:50 MST 2007

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling wrote:
> This can happen if you have a Digium card (maybe Sangoma too) in the
> system that is configured, but has no actual line plugged into it.  I
> don't know if this applies to analog, but I know it applies to T-1/PRI/E-1

Hi,

I don't have any card, but I had zaprtc module, to let the Asterisk make
IAX trunk with another Asterisk box. I can't use ztdummy, as my hardware
doesn't have proper type of the USB chip, and switching to kernel 2.6 is
not an option right now.

After rmmod zaprtc, Playback() works again, but IAX trunks doesn't.

How to make Playback() work with zaprtc ?

Thanks
Jake

--
------- Domeny w ULTRA NISKICH cenach: -------
.pl - 29 zl, .com.pl - 22,50 zl, reg - 7,50 zl