[asterisk-users] 1.4 lost internet internal phones loose registration

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Wed Feb 28 13:56:47 MST 2007

I am running asterisk 1.4. I have 2 NICS in the my server.
Over the last couple days I have lost internet connection a couple times
(lets not go there)...

Anyway everytime I loose internet my internal phones loose registration.

The phones are not using DNS they are coded to the servers IP.
The DHCP server is on the same local subnet so that is no issue.

Why would asterisk not be re-newing the registration to these local phones?

Jerry