[asterisk-users] Transfer Caller ID

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Wed Feb 28 12:45:06 MST 2007

As far as I can tell, the only way to do this using Polycom soundpoint
phones and NOT asterisk's built-in blindxfer function, is to hit their
Transfer button first, and then the Blind softkey that appears on the
screen.  Then continue as normal; dial the number and hit Send I
believe.  If you can get your operator to hit Transfer and then Blind
automagically, this will work.  But if s/he wants to consult with the
internal employee first, she would have to:

1	place caller on hold (phone button)
2	dial internal employee, talk, hangup
3	unhold caller
4	blind xfer caller to internal employee

Moj