[asterisk-users] h323 how to set it up?

Florea Igor igor.florea at topex.ro
Wed Feb 28 09:08:24 MST 2007

Hi all,
I have some questions about h323. Is it mandatory to install a oh323 or I can
do h323 calls without patching or adding any new drivers ti asterisk?
I did compile the asterisk with channel driver chan_h323 but it still gives me
this error:
[Feb 28 18:12:58] WARNING[1902]: app_dial.c:1081 dial_exec_full: Unable to
create channel of type 'H323' (cause 66 - Channel not implemented)
what shoul I do to have it implemented?
Can somebody recommend some references on how to set up h323 ?
Thx,
Igor

This message was scanned by Barracuda Networks