[asterisk-users] Saving Dialplan in CLI

John C. Wolosuk Jr. jwolosuk at uic.edu
Wed Feb 28 08:26:06 MST 2007

a "disable" mode for reading general stuff and an "enable" mode for
configuration related tasks I think would be a very nice feature fro
asterisk to have. especially in this situation, some type of "copy
running-config startup-config" would have proven useful. lucky for me my
screw up wasn't on a production machine...

John C. Wolosuk Jr.
Unix/Linux Systems Administrator
Academic Computing & Communications Center
University of Illinois @ Chicago

E-Mail: jwolosuk at uic dot edu