[asterisk-users] ISDN30 testing questions ...

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Wed Feb 28 07:26:04 MST 2007

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, asterisk wrote:

> What is the make of the existing pabx? Be aware that if it is an older pabx
> the signaling over the isdn30 could actually be dass2 which is not
> compatable with asterisk cards, rather than true isdn30e.

This is another issue I didn't mention (saw no need!) Their ancient PBX
does indeed use DASS2, but BT are killing this off at the end of July, and
will be replacing it with "proper" ISDN2e, hence another need to get a new
PBX in when their existing PBX is out of service and can't be upgraded...

Gordon