[asterisk-users] ISDN30 testing questions ...

Gordon Henderson gordon+asterisk at drogon.net
Wed Feb 28 05:59:14 MST 2007

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, demuel at thephinix.org wrote:

> Hmm, I am in England too on the East London corner. Tell me what you are
> about to do with the ISDN30 in relation with your TE110p? It is not
> clear how you would set this up based on your e-mail. Be specific, I
> might be able to help you. Explain more how your client wished to have
> you work on.

Have I selected the wrong card then? They have an incoming E1/ISDN30 line
going into a prehistoric PBX which they want to replace with a shiny
new VoIP capable PBX.

All I want to do is some tests beforehand, so in the abscence of a local
site with an ISDN30 connection to "play" with, I want to connect 2 boxes
back to back with a TE110p card in each box and a cross-over cable... One
box will pretend to be the BT exchange, then other the CPE. On the "BT
exchange" box, I will place a few calls, and have it route them over the
line to the other box which will answer them (and vice versa)

Gordon