[asterisk-users] jittery audio in voiceprompts

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Tue Feb 27 17:59:47 MST 2007

Isn't there a zap dummy (or something that uses the RTC) included in
Asterisk 1.40 that creates the timing source?  We don't install any external
timing sources and we don't have choppyness problems on pure sip
connections...

Jason - is this on a standard PC motherboard (or a mini device like Linksys
WRT)?

MD