[asterisk-users] Saving Dialplan in CLI

John C. Wolosuk Jr. jwolosuk at uic.edu
Tue Feb 27 15:18:20 MST 2007

Is there anyway to unset the extensions.conf definition of
writeprotect=yes while in the CLI interface (or by other mechanism) to
enable the dialplan save command? I accidentally overwrote my
extensions.conf but still have a running copy of asterisk with the old
dial plan running in memory. while it would not be difficult for me to
rebuild what I lost - it would be easier if I could just save it from
the running copy. I will definitely set the writeprotect option to no in
the future.

Feedback Appreciated,

John C. Wolosuk Jr.
Unix/Linux Systems Administrator
Academic Computing & Communications Center
University of Illinois @ Chicago

E-Mail: jwolosuk at uic dot edu