[asterisk-users] OutBound Proxy calls failing

raviprakash sunkara sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 05:31:45 MST 2007

Hello Users,

Good AfterNoon to all

I'm Mainly focused on OpenSER and Asterisk Integration.

I didn't Find any solution of My Question ?

Till now I'm doing only communicating OpenSER and Asterisk  through SIP
Channel only.

User in Asterisk can Call to OpenSER and also vice-versa .

But My  Question ?
I have one  VoIP Service line from Voyage ( SIP change ), I want, if one of
the User in Asterisk has to call  Voyage service, and Call from Voyage line
to has to  Asterisk server, that play the IVR.
--
Thanks and Regards
Ravi Prakash Sunkara
ravi.sunkara at hyperion-tech.com