AW: [asterisk-users] Cisco 7960

Roland Ndaka Fru pedros09 at ndaka.com
Tue Feb 27 05:19:47 MST 2007

Hi Carlos,

Check out Asterisk LDAP authentication:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+LDAP

Greetz,

Roland at YakaSoftware.COM.

  _____

Von: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] Im Auftrag von Mohamed A.
Gombolaty
Gesendet: 27 February 2007 13:03
An: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Betreff: Re: [asterisk-users] Cisco 7960

Dear Khaled,

What is the softphone u r using?

Thx
MAG

Khaled wrote:

I am using firmware version pos3-07-500

Kindly can you provide me with  the basic configuration for cisco ip phone
and asterisk config file

*I have nat=never at my asterisk config file and nat enabled N0 at cisco
phone

*I have an out bound proxy ip and port 5060 at cisco phone

*Voip control port is 5061

My problem is  my soft phone can call the cisco phone with normal RTP and
Bye message,but my cisco phone cant dial my soft phone.

Asterisk sends bye message for my soft phone.

Thanks

  _____