[asterisk-users] AJAM..is a BUG?

a.mucci at cingusoft.com a.mucci at cingusoft.com
Tue Feb 27 02:31:11 MST 2007

hi guys
i have created a plugin for jquery for asterisk ajax interfacement. the
interfacement work with ajam and on firefox work very well, the problem
is with IE :-(

an example:

the url is: asterisk/mxml
i want login on manager system and the string command is:
action=login&username=myusername&secret=mysecret

I have tested with firefoz and i receive the correct XML response, the
jquery plugin work perfect, but on IE i receive an error message from
Asterisk Server

501 Error, unsopported method.

i have opened the link directly with IE and i receive the XML response,
but when i contact the AJAM web server via AJAX i receive one error.

have any idea?
this is a BUG?
thanks for your reply

p.s. I have resolved my first problem with sellvoip ITSP, thanks to all