[asterisk-users] How to resolve CallerID from AudioCodes FXO

Angel Heart cocent at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 20:22:53 MST 2007

Hi      José,

I have not resolve this issue yet. I am currently focusing in my newly arrived toy (fonebridge2) then after which I will go back to AudioCodes Issue.

Still I don't received yet any response from AudioCodes Representative here in the Philippines. I had already escalated this to their Regional Office in Singapore. But still no reply for almost a month already. I will post immediately once I resolve the issue. It is important to us because we really need to now where the calls coming from.

Regards

Angel.

José Luis Gómez <jgomez at qualis.com.ar> wrote: Hello Angel.
Did you solve this issue?