[asterisk-users] Asterisk to Asterisk SIP Trunk and CallerID

Porier, Jeremy M. jporier at ccu.edu
Mon Feb 26 18:15:55 MST 2007

on the sending server I do this:

exten => s,3,Set(CALLERID(all)=My Name<1234>)
exten => s,4,Noop(${CALLERIDNAME})
exten => s,5,Noop(${CALLERIDNUM})
exten => s,6,Dial(SIP/to-ServerB/${MACRO_EXTEN})

for the record, it shows the correctly set callerid and name on 4 and 5.  When I do a Noop(${CALLERIDNUM}) on ServerB it shows "fromServerA".

- Jeremy