[asterisk-users] Ex-Girlfriend syntax and RealTime Extensions

rjcarvalho at reit.up.pt rjcarvalho at reit.up.pt
Mon Feb 26 17:47:19 MST 2007

   Thanks for all those that replayed so far,

   Although I think your suggestions are interesting, I guess they
don’t fit my needs, because I use the Ex-Girlfriend logic to find from
which user each call comes in the PSTN direction, and selected the
user by that way, calls are sent to the right DID.

   For example:
exten => _[0-9]./tom,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@did1,120)
exten => _[0-9]./john,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@did2,120)

   This kind of schema seems to don’t work with Dynamic Realtime, so
how can I do the same thing using something that works with Dynamic
Realtime?

   Thanks once again,
Ricardo.