[asterisk-users] Caller ID not getting to analog extensions

Barry D. Hassler barry.hassler at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 14:31:07 MST 2007

Hi Folks,

Recent installation with a simple TDM11B (one FXO, one FXS) that I've set up
(at home). I am receiving callerID fine from the telco, as it shows up in my
call detail records, AND on 2 SIP phones. However, I'm not reliably
receiving it (that is, very seldom does it come through) on the analog
phones. Any ideas on where to check configurations, etc? I haven't
encountered this issue before (my other installations are always much larger
than this one for home).

--
Barry D. Hassler