[asterisk-users] Ex-Girlfriend syntax and RealTime Extensions

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Mon Feb 26 13:56:18 MST 2007

Thomas Kenyon wrote:
> Philipp Kempgen wrote:
>> You might use the Blacklist() application in 1.2 (deprecated!).
>> Using AstDB is an option:
>>

> Is it really deprecated? I use LookupBlacklist (tested as working) in
> 1.4, and show application LookupBlacklist doesn't mention it.

But the source code (app_lookupblacklist.c) has this line:
ast_log(LOG_WARNING, "LookupBlacklist is deprecated.  Please use
${BLACKLIST()} instead.\n");

So I'm not sure if it's deprecated or not. But this points us
to a new function: BLACKLIST()

core show function BLACKLIST
---cut---
  -= Info about function 'BLACKLIST' =-

[Syntax]
BLACKLIST()

[Synopsis]
Check if the callerid is on the blacklist

[Description]
Uses astdb to check if the Caller*ID is in family 'blacklist'.  Returns
1 or 0.
---cut---

This just seems to fit.

Regards,
  Philipp

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
     Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998