[asterisk-users] How set CallerID via Macro or something

marcelobiz at comcast.net marcelobiz at comcast.net
Mon Feb 26 08:11:29 MST 2007

Hi,

I'm using traditional phones behing a Linksys PAP2 adapter ...

I'd like to set the outbound caller ID ... based on the number dialed by my agent ... like ... If I dial one number with area code 781 and I have one DID with the same area code ... I'd like to set the caller ID to this number ... I tried already with a Macro but I didn't manage to retrieve a value from the Macro ...

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo

From: "J. Oquendo" <sil at infiltrated.net>