[asterisk-users] upgrading from A101 to....A102

Jorge de Diego asterisk at nexus-voip.com
Mon Feb 26 05:32:53 MST 2007

Hi Jeremy,

We had D channels problems with A102De (A102 with HWEC and PCI-Express
version), and it was solved from Sangoma changing one parameter in
wanpipe.conf.

We have HP server too in this installation.

Our problem with D-channel was when wanted use only half-E1 channels (really
we continue having 15 channels up from telco), and we wanted limit them in
wanpipe config.

Here show you our wanpipe.conf:

[devices]
wanpipe1 = WAN_AFT_TE1, Comment

[interfaces]
w1g1 = wanpipe1, , TDM_VOICE, Comment

[wanpipe1]
CARD_TYPE       = AFT
S514CPU         = A
CommPort        = PRI
AUTO_PCISLOT    = NO
PCISLOT         = 4
PCIBUS          = 14
FE_MEDIA        = E1
FE_LCODE        = HDB3
FE_FRAME        = NCRC4
FE_LINE         = 1
TE_CLOCK        = NORMAL
TE_REF_CLOCK    = 0
TE_HIGHIMPEDANCE        = NO
LBO             = 120OH
TE_SIG_MODE     = CCS
FE_TXTRISTATE   = NO
MTU             = 1500
UDPPORT         = 9000
TTL             = 255
IGNORE_FRONT_END = NO
TDMV_SPAN       = 1
TDMV_DCHAN      = NO

[w1g1]
ACTIVE_CH       = ALL
TDMV_ECHO_OFF   = NO
TDMV_HWEC       = YES

Our change was set ACTIVE_CH = ALL and every sync problems with telco about
D-channels was solved.

Hope this helps you.

Regards