[asterisk-users] Dialling ZAP channel from analogue

uxbod uxbod at splatnix.net
Mon Feb 26 01:29:41 MST 2007

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 21:47:27 -0500, Jacob Helwig <jacob at technosorcery.net> wrote:

> --
> MailScanner, and is
> believed to be clean.
I commented out the last line of the uri and that worked a treat.  Though what happens if I need to dial 12345 at sip.domain.com ? This will not get matched, so is there any way to say that if the domain is different from NULL then use the uri context ?

--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s http://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.