[asterisk-users] To use asterisk or proprietary hardware, that is the question

Tijl Van den Broeck subspawn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 00:59:37 MST 2007

I would recommend you try the Escaux pbx.NET free edition for it.
If the environment grows or commercial support is required they can
"upgrade" or buy support from Escaux without any physical intervention
(it's just a virtual flip switch on their systems). The GUI is
webbased and quite simple.

Apart from the administration on the website GUI, you can do a "set
and forget" on the box, as it's debian based and can autoupdate
itself.

See http://www.escaux.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=71&Itemid=233&lang=en

(No I do not work for escaux, we've been testing it too here and I
think it provides upgraded value for customers in need of support and
understandable GUI)