[asterisk-users] dial a pager and enter DTMF

Supa thezerogroup at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 11:21:53 MST 2007

This worked:
Dial(SIP/5198881212 at TelaSip-gw4,,D(12345678))

however, the problem now exists in the disconnection. Asterisk tries to
bridge the call, play dtmf but never disconnects. What is there a specific
syntax to the D command that specifies a disconnect period.
I am thinking a better solution might just be adding it to a .call file and
running a script when I need to page my doctors. That way I don't have to
stay on the line and listen to the series of calls.