AW: [asterisk-users] ReceiveText()?

Roland Ndaka Fru pedros09 at ndaka.com
Sat Feb 24 23:45:57 MST 2007

Here is how you can send/receive text in the DialPlan using an AGI script:

print STDERR "1.  Testing 'sendtext'...";
print "SEND TEXT \"hello world\"\n";
my $result = <STDIN>;
&checkresult($result);

print STDERR "2.  Receiving Text 'receivetext'...";
print "RECEIVE TEXT 3000\n";
my $result = <STDIN>;
&checkresult($result);

Greetz,