[asterisk-users] Sellvoip configuration....Please Help!!!!

Brad Templeton brad+aster at templetons.com
Sat Feb 24 21:48:17 MST 2007

On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 09:11:18AM +0100, a.mucci at cingusoft.com wrote:
> hi guy, i have a problem, i have an sellvoip account and i want
> configure asterisk for outbound calls.

Alas, the best sellvoip configuration, I eventually had to conclude,
was not to use sellvoip.   They have good quality service, which
makes this even more frustrating, but they are woefully understaffed,
and can take months -- yes months, not hours, not days, not weeks -- to
respond to support requests and tickets.    They really are a good
value when they work, but I had to abandon them, because problems
can appear and you have no idea when they will be fixed.