[asterisk-users] Wildcard Testing

joe joe at futratec.com
Sat Feb 24 16:51:34 MST 2007

Greetings and I thank you in-advance,

I have a system installed with both Trixbox 1.x and 2.x installed and I am trying to utilize a wildcard x100p but it does seem hang-up or release the line. I understand that the Wildcards are not recommended, but I need to get a test system up for evaluation. Here are the steps followed:

Run genzaptelconf and red alarm appears in zttool
Run again and it comes up ok
Dial from SIP soft phone works great until hang up
Card or asterisk does not seem to release the line.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

/metta
-----------------Diagnostics

[root at asterisk1 ~]# ztcfg -vv

Zaptel Configuration
======================

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)

1 channels configured.

[root at asterisk1 ~]#
 Current Alarms:     Red Alarm                           â     â
   â     â    Sync Source:        Internally clocked                  â  â  â
   â     â    IRQ Misses:               0                             â  â  â
   â     â    Bipolar Viol:             0                             â  â  â
   â     â    Tx/Rx Levels:         0/  0                             â  â  â
   â     â    Total/Conf/Act:       1/  1/  0

[root at asterisk1 ~]# lspci
00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation 82810E DC-133 GMCH [Graphics Memory Controller Hub] (rev 03) 00:01.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 82810E DC-133 CGC [Chipset Graphics Controller] (rev 03) 00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801AA PCI Bridge (rev 02) 00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation 82801AA ISA Bridge (LPC) (rev 02)
00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corporation 82801AA IDE (rev 02)
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 82801AA SMBus (rev 02) 01:07.0 Communication controller: Motorola Wildcard X100P 01:0c.0 Ethernet controller: 3Com Corporation 3c905C-TX/TX-M [Tornado] (rev 78)
[root at asterisk1 ~]#