[asterisk-users] Accessible documentation vor blind users

Todd H thouleasterisk at gleffsecurity.com
Sat Feb 24 11:56:37 MST 2007

If you are a Mac user, Apple's speech synthesis works well.  Open the
PDF in Preview, not Acrobat.  Then choose 'Start Speaking' from the
Services->Speech menu.  I'm not sure what tools Windows has for
reading PDF files though I expect there's something...  Might want to
ask on a Windows mailing list.
    Todd