[asterisk-users] dial a pager and enter DTMF

Supa thezerogroup at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 10:25:45 MST 2007

Thanks for your reply,but with both your suggestions, I get the following
error:

 Called TelaSip-gw4/5198881212D12345678
    -- Got SIP response 484 "Address Incomplete" back from 4.79.19.59
  == No one is available to answer at this time (1:0/0/0)

I aslo tried sticking a , in between the number and D command, however CLI
reads it as a pipe