[asterisk-users] Asterisk and Cisco PRI gateway config

Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 YEHAVI at VMS.HUJI.AC.IL
Sat Feb 24 08:28:00 MST 2007

> do you have some info, about what platforms supports qsig decode? I
> found, that first supported in 12.4.(9)T, but I don't know, if only on
> 28xx or also in older routers (like 3660) with NM-HDV-E1...

I assume that it is a hardware independent but I do not have the hardware to
test...

I see refernce to this command in 12.3T documentation, so it should be inside
the normal 12.4 version. I moved to 12.4T due to TAC request before I tried the
above command, so I did not test it on 12.4.

                                               __yehavi: