[asterisk-users] H extension don't work with parked calls

Jonathan Solano jonsol at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 16:23:53 MST 2007

Hi all, I'm having a problem, with the h extension.

I have an application, when I call it check for the line requested and then
direct the call to a predefined context.
In this context I play a message (the message according to the line called)
and then park the call.
The dialplan does some other things, but my problem is that if I hung the
phone the h extension don't run, this is my dial plan

office]
include => check_voicemail
include => parking_lot
include => record_msgs

exten => fax,1,macro(RecibirFax)

exten => h,1,DeadAGI(end_logger.agi)

exten => s,1,answer()

;; pregunte por el caller id
exten => s,2,GotoIf($[${CALLERID(num)}]?4:3)

;; si no lo tiene entonces que lo cambie por 'Numero Privado'
exten => s,3,Set(CALLERID(all)="Numero Privado")
exten => s,n,SET(ARG1='2')
exten => s,n,AGI(logger.agi)
exten => s,n,hangup()

exten => ACC-4,1,playback(${SOUNDS}welcome-4)
exten => ACC-4,n,park(704)
exten => ACC-4,n,hangup

But the h extension is never called?
ideas?