[asterisk-users] queue information into db

nik600 nik600 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 07:25:58 MST 2007

In the last months i've developed a web application for the use of an
asterisk call center.

Yuo can
- make calls from a web interface
- login/logout in queue
- view members logged in a queue
- view callers queued in a queue
- pickup a callers from a queue

I am planning to add new features
- queue statistic
- use of ajax instead of refresh
- open popup to an agent/member containing some links or information
regarding the queue he is respondig

Actually i use  php and Asterisk Manager to do that.
The biggest problem is that this application is integrated with an
internal php framework that probably won't be a standard for other
users.

I am looking for extract only a piece of this framework to let the
application work, and then start a new sf project (released under
GPL).

You you belive in it please help me to make a group of people
interested in it, we can make some requirements analysis and start to
develop an application that will be very useful for callcenter's using
asterisk.

Bye nik