[asterisk-users] Argentine Asterisk Wiki

Rehan Allah Wala rehan at supertec.com
Fri Feb 23 02:30:38 MST 2007

Dear Facundo,

http://www.asterisksupport.org/tiki-index.php

You can create spanish pages on this tiki.

Rehan

Date sent:      	Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:13:55 -0300
From:           	"Facundo Ameal" <fameal at gmail.com>
	<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Subject:        	[asterisk-users] Argentine Asterisk Wiki
Send reply to:  	Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
	<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
	<asterisk-users.lists.digium.com>
	<mailto:asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com?subject=unsubscribe>
	<mailto:asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com?subject=subscribe>

> Dear Asterisk Fans,
>     I'm an Asterisk consultant in Argentina and want to make an
> spanish wiki (something like voip-info.org). I have the idea and some
> concepts about this project. It won't be a comercial project, it would
> be free and it's target would be spanish talking asterisk enthusiasts.
> I'm wrinting these for the sake of finding contributors, people who
> want to help me maint this.
>     I can manage to get a free (perhaps for a limited time) reliable
> hosting with the benefits of being able to install everything we want
> (like mediawiki, drupal, tiki-wiki or whatever) with complete access
> to mysql databases.
>
> Please, anyone who is interested in this send me a private e-mail.
>

> Best regards!
>
> --
> Facundo Ameal.
> fameal<at>gmail<dot>com
> Linux User #395088
>
> Share your knowledge, use free software.

Rehan Ahmed
Msn/Yahoo/GoogleTalk/Email: Rehan at Rehan.com

http://www.supertec.com/ - Internet Telephony Solutions
Http://www.DIDX.net - DID Number Market Place.
http://blogs.rehan.com/ My Blog
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win." By Mahatma Gandhi.