[asterisk-users] AGI DTMF Problem

Joanna Liza Mariazeta joannaliza at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 20:56:23 MST 2007

Hi Jon,

Im not too sure what your question is about, is it a problem with DTMF
detection or with the use of the get_data function.
If you are unsure of how many digits the user will key in, you can leave the
$max_digits null, then the user can enter as many digits as they want.

Best Regards,
Joanna Liza Mariazeta
www.mariazeta.com