[asterisk-users] Argentine Asterisk Wiki

Facundo Ameal fameal at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 15:13:55 MST 2007

Dear Asterisk Fans,
    I'm an Asterisk consultant in Argentina and want to make an
spanish wiki (something like voip-info.org). I have the idea and some
concepts about this project. It won't be a comercial project, it would
be free and it's target would be spanish talking asterisk enthusiasts.
I'm wrinting these for the sake of finding contributors, people who
want to help me maint this.
    I can manage to get a free (perhaps for a limited time) reliable
hosting with the benefits of being able to install everything we want
(like mediawiki, drupal, tiki-wiki or whatever) with complete access
to mysql databases.

Please, anyone who is interested in this send me a private e-mail.

Best regards!

--
Facundo Ameal.
fameal<at>gmail<dot>com

Share your knowledge, use free software.