[asterisk-users] Possible to light up a LED on Snom phones?

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Thu Feb 22 15:05:06 MST 2007

On 22:24, Thu 22 Feb 07, Norbert Zawodsky wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> I've setup my dialplan so that if an extension dials *21*, that
> extension is added/removed as a queue member to a queue. (State toggled).
>
> But it would be great to get an "optical feedback" of that phone's state
> regarding the queue membership.
>
> Does someone know if it is possible to light up a LED under this szenario?

If you want to use 1.2 go with the BRIstuffed version. This
one has a devicestate command where you can controll the
leds.
1.4 or trunk has a dialplan function for it in native
asterisk. Cant recall if it's in 1.4 or only in trunk.

Safest right now is to go with the bristuff version :)
--

Michiel van Baak
michiel at vanbaak.eu
http://michiel.vanbaak.eu