[asterisk-users] Re: Jabber/Asterisk Integration

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Thu Feb 22 11:29:34 MST 2007

Chris Earle wrote:
> "agent monitoring screen"?
>
> curious,
> which app are you using for that?

Unfortunately a proprietary app written in a closed language called
Progress.

However, the basics are that we embedded the Ipworks ActiveX xmpp
control, created a text box for each agent of a queue, and changed the
colours / labels / tooltips according to the presence message of each
jabber client.

Julian.