[asterisk-users] What means: Request to schedule in the past?!?!

Lacy Moore - Aspendora aspendora at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 09:16:58 MST 2007

On 2/22/07, Frederico Madeira <fmadeira at gmail.com> wrote:
> My asterisk is show me some errors on line registration.
> This message appear on console: Request to schedule in the past?!?!

I could be wrong here, but I think one of the symptoms of that could
be not have any zaptel devices and not having ztdummy loaded.

I've had that a few times on new systems, and I think that was what I
narrowed it down to.

Or, if you have a PRI card, the timing being incorrect.  I think it
was one of those two.