[asterisk-users] CheckPoint (DMZ) + Asterisk (SIP)

Alcides a.cremonezi at uol.com.br
Thu Feb 22 08:46:07 MST 2007

Hi! Everyone,

Has anybody, already experienced any issue with port forward and NAT
translation into the CheckPoint Firewall?

I did setup a DMZ for asterisk be accessible from the LAN and WAN as well.
The needed ports were properly opened but even though I am not able to
authenticate into it from both ways LAN and WAN...

It looks like to be a SIP translation issue, but I am really not sure about
that...

Does anybody have anything to say to help me?

Thanks,

Alcides